Tuesday, January 13, 2009

split ends aren't worth it .

like i said in my last blog, i just keep on pulling out my split ends . i don't split the ends, i just pull them out, if that makes any sense . once i get started it takes me forever to stop, i usually have to tie it up . sad, i know ..

on the bright side, this is a WARM week, its like 80's &70's, i know in the middle of winter ?! well that's just how it works in Southern California . i think today was the hottest day of the week, the five day forcast says so, or is it seven now-a-days .. whatever .

there's a few dates i need to keep in mind, for the 2 upcoming weeks or for the rest of the month .
my second draft of my internal is due on friday .
no school, dad leaves for the philippines &lakers vs cavs on the 19 .
first semester finals 21-23
my final extended essay is due on the 22 .
small group outing on the 23 .
winter formal on the 31 .

i think it's time to erase my whiteboard because it still says "december 08) hah . &i need to find a dress for formal, my first attempt will be this weekend, hopefully .

No comments: