Saturday, January 24, 2009

lonely days

first off, i want to thank God that finals are over &for everything that he has done for not just me but all of us. finals went by fast, i only had 3.5 ? finals haha . the .5 is my chemistry final long story . teacher's still not back .

one day this past week, i was walking home &stopped by my grandmas house like always . &my grandma was awake (she's usually sleeping when i come by) so i got to talk to her, one days like that i feel like im having a good day, because it doesn't usually happen . yesterday i got out at 10 AM, cause i only had one final . i went over to poppy &kuya mario was there &i stayed since no one else was there . we make a good team .

yesterday i went to my first CPYF bible study . i wasn't lonely much my brother, harvey &their friend kevin was there . aparently they went last week too . before that i went to an outting with my camp small group at Guppies . unfortunately joyce couldn't make it, but i ended seeing her at bible study . it was fun, i enjoyed it .

please don't misread my title, it's not "lonely" everyone else uses as being single, but its the lonely where no one is there to talk to . for example both my mom &brother are sleeping and its 7:45 PM on a Saturday . my mom didn't even ask where i was going before i left &she didn't call when i was out . i texted my friend during my time out, &she said she had no batteries and so yeah . since there was no one for me to talk to, i called my dad in the philippines, &used a "what's your yearly income for fafsa" excuse just so i could talk to someone . that's really sad when you have to call someone on the other side of the world so you can talk to someone . he was in a hurry to get off as well . at least i got a "i love you" before hanging up . during my time alone, i went to target &got shorts for badminton, &as i was going to the candy isle, i heard someone call my name &it was Merry Touch . it was good to see her, we had a little conversation it helped my sad feeling . i got gummy bears &expected to eat them with my brother, while watching NBA tv when i get home . but i guess that was to much to expect since he's sleeping . so here i am, alone, talking to a keyboard or whatever, with a few tears falling across my face .

No comments: