Thursday, January 29, 2009

chapped nose

apparently im not the only one with a really runny nose, sore throat, cough, &chapped nose my cousin has a cold too . funny conversation, i'd thought i should share .

cousin: what did you do with your chappend nose...

Auto response from me:
chapped nose ?

cousin: i have one too
cousin: i put the thingy for the lips..
cousin: dont work
me: vaseline ?
cousin: i tried
me: vicks

me: your nose still runny ?
cousin: yeaa
cousin: all this week
cousin: i hate it
cousin: it seems like it goes forever
me: haha .
me: SAME .
me: there
me: http://www.ehow.com/how_4562221_stop-runny-nose.html
me: ahaaaa !
cousin: dont you run out of sinus or booger
me: for like 2minutes .
me: aha .
cousin: xD
me: remember when i was sick during the summer ?
me: my nose was chapped too -__-''
cousin: yea
cousin: ..howd our nose gets chapped?
me: ROFL
me: google .
me: aha
me: internet says put vaseline .
cousin: ohh i have nasal spray
cousin: ..found it in the bathroom
cousin: it looks...scary
cousin: i dont want that in my nose
me: roflroflroflrofl HAHAH!
cousin: should i try it?
me: yes .
me: man i dont have that .
me: aha
cousin: it looks big.

cousin: im still runny
cousin: ok wait.
cousin: lemme find some vix
cousin: I CAN BREATHE!
me: haha .
cousin: how long will it last?
me: two min
me: hah
me: idk ,
cousin: thats it
cousin: ....egh
cousin: good enough.i guess
cousin: hows your nose?
me: i can breath
me: you ?
cousin: good good.
me: for now hah
cousin: yea
me: it hasnt came back yet ?
cousin: somewhat..its coming back
me: ohh, mines back nwo ./
me: aha
cousin: mines still goin

me: wow, if you look at my desk there's soo much used tissue.
me: aha .
cousin: hah
cousin: i just blow my nose on the kitchen
me: aha.
cousin: i started doing that because my mom told me that i wasted too much paper towel
me: i would have to walk back &fouirth everyone min .

me: ROFLLL !

i only put the good parts, where we're talking about my colds haha . then it ended with what we usually talk about haha

me: i see trevor ariza in this video (:
cousin: xD
cousin: knew you were gonna say that
me: duhh .
cousin: xD
me: the guitar hero one
me: sasha" he's a rack stur"
me: ahaa
cousin: hahha
cousin: yea i seen taht
me: me too .
cousin: sasha is a fob

haha yup . as i was looking up ways to stop my nose i came across this little tip to stop it .
"If your nose becomes really runny, sniff a marker. The fumes will supress the nasal glands from producing mucus. It has basically the same effect as Vick's Vaporub. " - Mary Gold . (http://www.tipking.co.uk/tip/2854.html)

wow, that shows how different the United Kingdom is from us, i guess ?

No comments: