Thursday, January 8, 2009

sleeping 101

if there was really a class, i would take it . since i seriously don't understand how everytime i take a nap &sleep early, i end up waking up late ... &when i sleep late with a nap or without a nap (doesn't matter still less sleep than sleeping early) i end up waking normal . blah, i guess in order for me to wake up early, i sleep late .


oh my lakers, won today with their lost from yesterday &lamar odom got injured . but he's not seriously injured . hopefully he's back by friday's game, not like that game is big, just saying haha . farmar &walton are still out, due to injuries; hmmm &their both close friends, they planned it so they didn't have to play, just kidding . trevor ariza ♥ had a good game today, season high with 17 points? he had the highest plus points thingys with a +21 (:


i am curious to see Lamar play against Lebron, next monday . cause my brother keeps saying "lamar can be as good as lebron, if he wanted to."

speaking of my brother, he's like never home anymore . a friend was saying how he's the only one home now from his 3 other siblings, one moved out, another in iraq, &the other on the east coast &how he's the only one at home . he was like he's the only child blah . &i realized "heyyy, me tooooo ." not something to be happy about . i mean my sister lives across the street or whatever, but she doesn't stay here long, &my brother is always out, so its basically me, &my parents at home now . at this very moment it's just us three . normally i would never refer to me &my parents as "us three", it usally is me, my brother &sister . but hey things change ...

No comments: