Friday, October 29, 2010

It was a sunglasses kinda day.

Today, well since it's already 2 AM yesterday was a really good day for me, except the fact that I was 20 minutes late to my first class...

1. Really really lovely weather today.
2. Comm 131 was really fun and hilarious, that class is growing on me.
3. Didn't really have a lab to do today, but I stayed for a while to prepare for the next one.
4. Watched this weeks episode of Chuck and Modern Family
5. Also watched some basketball, it's good to have the NBA season back.
6. Got the basics of my speech done.
7. My mom made cinnamon rolls, and I was craving them yesterday!
8. A phone call from my dad, in the Philippines.
9. My hair was actually decent today.

This week, even though it started with rainy weather (that I'm still thankful for, because God is sovereign) was pretty good. I got to sorta hang with Rowena, see Joseph, Jimmy, Kim, and Gerlene, all at different days oh the first semester of last year kids, that I don't see anymore. &Van and Alan. And I got to sorta hang out with the cousins on Tuesday. College and Career bible study is changing things up, but not the bad change. The Lakers had a nice "dramatic" season opener win. I can just go on and on about this week. Another thing is that the week's not over yet! Praise God for blessing me with a wonderful week, even those the past two weeks have been rough I know that God is still there and aware (omnipresent and omniscient) not only for me, but for you who believe and have faith in Him. To God be the glory!

No comments: