Monday, November 1, 2010

19.

First off I just want to praise God for blessing me with 19 years, and of course Christ, because if he hadn't come to save us I wouldn't be here. This year has truly been a blessing, being my first year as an "adult" but I don't really consider that stuff, ahah but I can actually say I've changed this past year (for the better) and it's not because of me but it's because of God, and He deserves all the glory.

What a wonderful day today really was, my phone kept on vibrating/ringing every minute because of happy birthday greetings via text or facebook notifications. I'm very grateful that my Grandpa from Vegas came today also, but I can't really say he came for my birthday cause he didn't ahah. Still it's good that I got to see him, last time I saw him was like ... May?

Since the next 3 weeks are going to be heavy school work, I am grateful for today.

No comments: