Monday, October 11, 2010

List #6

Thoughts.
1. Finish my review on Acts.
2. Yay, I did a whole calc assignment without a guide.
3. Calc exam next week! Aghhh.
4. I love my reminder on the wall behind my laptop (: Picture soon.
5. My mom, just chill and rest. Stay strong!
6. I wanted to watch World of Color tonight with ALL the cousins ):
7. My voice needs to recover from last week's sore throat.
8. So I can practice with Kuya.
9. I like my inconsistency with watching Chuck. But recently I've been on it.
10. Thankful for DVR, it's not that big to me, but it's nice to have.
11. Nice weather for the next few days.. according to the forecast.
12. Gahh, I just killed a HUGE spider...
13. Also glad that my lab instructor did my second set of titrations for me, and I didn't ask or need help haha.
14. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!
Go into the world and share the gospel to the whole creation. Mark 16:15.

No comments: