Sunday, October 17, 2010

As long as you are glorified

Constant Reminder.

The Bible says it straight up "do not be conformed to this world", and I try my best to follow God's word every time. This world that we live in is filled with sin, and it is so easy to get caught up in it. And that is where we have to constantly have to remind ourselves that our lives should be centered on God.

So I am sorry if I'm not doing what everyone else is doing, sorry if I'm not performing a song that the world wants to hear, sorry if I'm embarrassing the world; but I mean, if I know I am making the one and only Father happy then their feelings won't matter.

Paul did not care what the Jews thought of him. "For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus." (Acts 21:13) He knew why the Jews did not like him, but it didn't matter, he was ready to go to prison and even die for God, because his life revolved around God. That's how we all should be as well.

No comments: