Thursday, December 31, 2009

Late night thinking

I can't sleep, and I've been doing quite a lot of thinking. I don't know why, but nights like these it's inevitable. Also this is going to be my last blog for the year 2009. I mean this year was a really good one, but it's just ending ehh like. Oh trust me, this upcoming year you'll be seeing A LOT more lists from me. I make a lot now, but never seem to post them; I'll get on that. I have so much thinking going on, I feel like making a bazillion lists and since it's too cold to write them down, I suppose I'll just type em out.

Why this year a really good one.
- Graduated high school with a 4.0
- Started College
- Met new people
- Grew spiritually and still growing!
- Kept the right friends from high school
- Got to go Arizona, San Diego, Las Vegas
- Family visited.

Thoughts in my head.
- How did I get down there?
- Why am I still up?
- What am I going to wear tomorrow?
- I miss Ate Arlene, Kuya Gama, Gama, Romelo &Jessica already.
- MUST GYM!
- stop looking at my split ends!
- WTHECK, it's 5 AM?!
- I wonder what time I'm waking up tomorrow
- I feel like staying up, but I should do this later on tonight!

No comments: