Thursday, December 17, 2009

first semester

Winter break is finally here! First I would want to thank God for being with me through my first semester of college, then I would want to thank my friends, classmates &family for helping me survive my first semester It wasn't even that bad, although I must say that I didn't get straight A's for sure, I can say it's pretty decent. Finals weren't that bad either, I think it's all hyped up, but I guess it just depends on where you're at in your classes. I'm very grateful for the people I've met in college and got closer too as well.

first semester consisted of
1. fifth floor Monday and Wednesday nights.
2. complaining about Trigonometry.
3. getting not so good grades on Chemistry exams, even though it's the class average
4. not going to Algebra lecture along with Kim and Joseph because we get better grades when we don't go.
5. seeing Mimi almost everyday
6. new people
7. fridays with Grace
8. homework
9. studying
10. rekindling my love for guavas!

No comments: