Wednesday, December 23, 2009

List #1

Because of my habit to make lists, I've already posted a few lists before, I'll just start numbering them now.

Random thoughts in my head at the moment.
1. My hands are cold
2. What's going down on Christmas Eve this year?
3. Why is it that I want to pack for Vegas already
4. Can we just hang out.
5. That living room...
6. I don't like windy days
7. Kuya singing &trying to read in Tagalog during Simbang Gabi is hilarious!
8. "HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU".
9. Can the weather for Las Vegas change please?
10. What am I doing tomorrow?
11. I'd rather watch Lakers vs. Boston on Christmas day.
12. These split ends are inevitable, even when I cut my hair they're always going to be there.
13. When is my Trig teacher going to put in our final grade.
14. Simbang Gabi pt 2 tomorrow!
15. I love Christmas season!

No comments: