Friday, November 11, 2011

Number 11.

Aww man, I missed it by a minute.. I normally write out the date but it's still 11:12 11/11/2011 ... haha it's okay. Today isn't really significant for me, but 11 just happens to be my favorite number. Ever since elementary school, I remember saying that 11 was my favorite number because my birthday was in November and it's the 11th month of the year and since my birthday is 11/01/1991, I remember thinking if 1 should be my favorite number instead, but I thought that it was too simple and boring for a favorite number. Back then, I liked to have unique favorite things, so all the things that have been my favorite since elementary probably has some weird reasoning behind it. So I leave you tonight with a list.

11 favorites.
1. Eleven is my favorite number.
2. Green is my favorite color.
3. James is my favorite book of the Bible so far... However all the books of the Bible are good, even though I haven't read all of it...
4. Dragon Ball Z is my favorite Cartoon.
5. Trunks is my favorite Character. Hence why my dog was named after him.
6. Oceans Eleven is my favorite movie all time. Just realized that it had Eleven in it's title..
7. The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie.
8. The Violin is my favorite instrument. Not trying to be biased, but I love the sound of one.
9. Nitrogen is my favorite element.
10. Seafood is my favorite type of food.
11. Heist movies are my favorite type of movies.

No comments: