Friday, July 23, 2010

Sidetracked

It's took me forever to actually start writing this blog, I've been siting in front of my laptop just looking at my hair.. I had a whole blog going on in my head, but I just can't seem to put it together right now, I'll save that for another time I suppose. Anyways so today I had my midterm for my online history class, I must admit I did pretty good, I mean I only read the first 3 chapters, however it was an open book soooo I guess a decent grade was expected, a 91% sounds about right. Due to me being sidetracked I forgot what I wanted to blog about, and results in this random blog.

Oh and Matt Barnes, I have mixed feelings about this one. I personally am not his biggest fan, but his game can help the team.

1 comment:

vanny. said...

I always do that too. Where you think of what you write about in your head and then you forget. Haha.