Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been 3 years.

Incheon airport.
I believe Makati from the airplane view.


On July 12, 2007 I landed in the Philippines, for what happened to be a very long vacation. I was reading my old blog, and it said that the day before we left for the Philippines, my Dad's passport came in the mail, I so remember that now praise God for that! (Even though it's like 3 years late) On the flight to Philippines, I remember I was trying to do my summer assignment ahah, DS, and listened to my ipod. Then we had a stop over at Incheon, South Korea, that was a very clean, nice, and not crowded airport. Then took a 4 hour flight or something to Philippines and waited from there. Me and my aunt rode with Kuya Momon, and my dad being my dad rode with Kuya Willie. I remember thinking it was dirty and it was raining all of a sudden and super hot. On the way out of the airport, I remember seeing those pink booth thingys and I think we all know what that is. I miss the Philippines.

No comments: