Monday, July 19, 2010

Midterm Week in Summer.

Room Cleaning Fun.


As I was playing Animal Crossings: City Folk in Wii, I named my character neon and I was talking to one of my neighbors and they said something like "Oh your name is neon? .... You're a pretty solid person." I don't know it made me laugh.

Anyways this week is midterm week for my summer school class, I did 2 chapter discussions and a video summary already but there's still plenty more to do. I have 1 more chapter discussion and 3 more video summaries due by Wednesday night, but you know me I want everything done by Tuesday.. today. Then I have my midterm on Thursday and Friday.

A Pretty Balanced Day
01. Washed my car
02. 2 Chapter discussions and a video summary.
03. Cherry, pineapple popsicles.
04. Mini cream puffs.
05. My favorite Filipino meal, Nilaga.
06. Jacob and Jeremae came over.
07. Played video games.

No comments: