Thursday, June 25, 2009

time .



I cannot believe how much time is wasted on putting on makeup, daily. I mean it's okay for special occasions, but for every single time you go out the house it takes hours for a person to get ready, that's too much. Honestly it probably takes me like 25 minutes at the most to get ready, without distractions &that includes straightening, I guess?

The 24th was a decent day, I went out by myself to apply for a job then I spent time at the cemetery to visit my grandpa &then thrift storeeeeeee. Found a new things, but yeah since Grace left her house when I was calling her, we were suppose to go shop together but she sucks and then she calls me when I get back home, can you say bad timing? haha.

So Shaq becoming a Cavalier? Hmph, doesn't really scare me cause he is not that much of a threat even with Lebron. Don't get me wrong, he's a really good player or at least was but he can't even play back to back games so yeah. Clevland's front court will be pretty slow, with Shaq &Ilguaskas. Hmm, the NBA 2009 Draft is tomorrow, wonder how that's going to go down. Sounds like a perfect time to bet mochi on who's going to pick who *ahemmmm hahahaha.

No comments: