Thursday, June 25, 2009

King of Pop


Rest In Peace
Michael Jackson August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009


Hard to believe, I was just watching Black to the Future on VH1 a documentary on the black culture during the 1980's and the Jackson 5 was on there, today. It's hard to believe he's gone. I know recently, I wasn't one of his biggest fans but I was when I was kid. I remember my mom bought this Michael Jackson Greatest Hit's VHS and my siblings and I watched it. Yeah I remember getting scared when the Thriller music video came up. Me and my brother and a few cousins last watched the tape sometime around Christmas last year, despite what people say about him now, we were saying good things about him. Joel liking the way he danced, me &my brother saying that learning his dance moves wasn't easy and Daniel made up a Michael Jackson move himself. His legacy will be with us, always.

No comments: