Friday, June 19, 2009

the things you say ...

"That's when you start messing up, when you put too much pressure on yourself."
- Trevor Ariza

One thing most people do after the final buzzer goes off when watching an NBA basketball game is turn the tv off or change the channel. Only a few like myself and my cousin Harvey actually keep it on, to watch the interviews, press conferences &replays. I mean just cause they are athletes doesn't mean they don't say interesting things. I've heard some really nice quotes from NBA players, especially Trevor Ariza haha, but seriously others and not just from Kobe, Dwight; it's just cause I've pretty much only heard them recently, I've heard from other NBA players that aren't all stars I'm too lazy to remember who I've watched haha.

I always write down good quotes when I hear them. Recently I have written a few down and from the quotes I've been hearing they motivate me to get to where i want to be(:

1 comment:

JohnIsHarvey said...

hah yea! TNT overtime!!!