Monday, December 1, 2008

winter coats

a four day weekend, thanksgiving, wedding &a laker game was a good way to end the month of november . thanksgiving was cool, although im still on a diet haha i didn't eat much but i ate, im proud of my resistance (: i stayed home on black friday &i cried i was home alone, got time to myself . the wedding was fun, i enjoyed it . laker game, they won against the raptors no surprise we're now 14-1 . im happy there's a back to back game this week, so i don't have to wait the next day after the laker game on tueday . but i dont want the lakers to sacrifice their energy just to keep their fans happy, just because we want to see them more often . you know ?

yay college application season is OVERRRRR, well for me anyways . i hope i get into UCI &csulb . UCSD, is a longg one for me but we'll see . im getting distracted by my hair again, i need to get my priorities straight .

so i feel like my ends are dead, since i curled my hair for the wedding &it didn't end up the way i wanted them to, &i think i burned my ends, now they don't feel as healthy as before, well they feel more damaged than before . im off to watch laker videos (:

No comments: