Tuesday, December 30, 2008

last blog of O8

since tomorrow is new years eve, im pretty sure this is my last blog for the year . this year has been a tough one, i had the worst badminton season i've ever had this year, boys were actually a factor, we actually moved, homework took up most of my time, i applied to colleges this year, i grew my relationship with god &a whole lot more . this year has been a good one although i must say im looking forward to this upcoming one . because its the year everyone in my grade has been cheering for, for four years.

im on break i have 6 days left, i hope i can get 1000 more words for my extended by the time school starts . i finally got insurance, i drove yesterday but my mom wont let me drive alone, i needed my sister in the car -__-'' . rocker theme this year, i need my inspiration


my dog (:

No comments: