Tuesday, October 21, 2008

its going by fast

you guys know when you get ask "how was your day?" you say okay, or bad right ? well like you guys don't really go by the day, i think we answer by what just happened . like today was a bad day at school, but like i finished all my homework before 12 &i feel like i had a good day . weird right ?

well my last homecoming was on friday, &we beat lakewood 21-14 ! it feels good to be a senior &winning our homecoming. &to be jordans 75th graduating class haha . homecoming was funn, except for one thing but dont want to get into that i dont wanna make a bid deal out of it. i found it crazy how all 3 asain groups were together, not to sound stereotypical or whatever but yeah like my spot, the "great wall" &the vending machine asains were all sitting together . idk why i just said that .

well since it's college application season i started &i've only turned in ONE application so far &its to SFSU haha, i turned it in like saturday Oct 11 . &my mom barely asked me today where did i apply . i need to apply to CSULB, but the whole they're only talking engineering major thingy is lagging me ..i need to do UC applications im applying to UCI &UCSD, &maybe UCdavis, but im not sure . sinceeee my mom was complaining about the price, i asked my dad if i can get a card to pay for this stuff &he said we'll go tomorrow, but i dont want to get excited . but i seriously never thought about it until today for COLLEGE applications not shopping online or whatever . i still have to fix my SAT II subject test gahh haha . &SAT scores from the 4 comes out on thursday ! eeeek . okay ima sleep . yay 30 minutes before one thats a first ina while, espescially on a monday &i took a nap (:

No comments: