Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer's here!

Pimples courtesy of finals week.
By the way, first picture of Summer 2011!

Yeee, chillin' with Hamtaro in my pantulog, retainers, and in my bed before 12 yeaaah buddy. Anyways, I have so many emotions going on right now, from excited, happy, somewhat shocked, exhausted, but most of all relieved. No exams, studying, labs, etc to worry about... even if it's only for a week and something days. Two summer classes in two sessions isn't as bad as a 15 unit semester, so I still have a reason to enjoy my summer. Praise the Lord for getting me through another year in college; even with all the time school took away from my time with Him, He never left me. What can I say, God is good.

Woooo, it's not even 12 yet and I'm already in bed, retainers and everything, feels so good after sleeping early morning this every day this past week.

No comments: