Monday, May 2, 2011

3 Upsets.

Three holes in my mouth result in puffy cheeks.


Three of the game 1's in the second round of the NBA playoffs were upsets. I'm glad Memphis and Atlanta won their game 1's however, Lakers losing game 1 isn't something to be glad about, but honestly isn't something to worry about... well for me anyways. They won the last round and lost game 1, nuff said.

So my Tita Del pulled mine and my brother's wisdom teeth on Saturday, the actual extraction didn't hurt, but once the anesthesia wore off, pain was there. 2 days later my mouth still feels weird. I have to say that it's getting better, however my cheeks puffed up today, Chipmunk status... for now I guess. I don't know if you can tell but my cheeks aren't that big normally...

Including this week there are 3 weeks of school left! I know these 3 weeks are going to be difficult, due to all the excitement that Summer is right around the corner, the stress that finals are right there and no one wants bad grades...

Oh that number 3 has been all over the place in this blog, so yes I have to say something about the Trinity. God the father, the creator of Heaven and Earth sent His son Jesus Christ to pay for sins of those who believe in Him; which is the work of the Holy Spirit. Does that make sense? If I worded it wrong, or totally messed up let me know cause I usually have bad grammar on my blogs, and messing up on such a touchy subject is kinda scary. Okay, I'm super tired. GOODNIGHT!

No comments: