Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2nd day. 2nd semester. 2 year.

Wow, what a day! Today was a good day, list will be at the end of this blog. So today I experienced something we were talking about during Friday's CPYF bible study with my small group; there I was hanging out with a group of friends, for like ever during my five hour gap, and then everyone went to class at 12:30PM, and now at 12:35AM I realize that, that was a good time to share the Word with them. Talk about super lag, it was one of those where did the time go moments. Yeah... it sucks. Blahhh there's a few things going on in my head about my schedule, right now... I guess it'll all be settled by tomorrow errr or today. Still not sure about my status in O-chem, and I'm not sure if I want to stay in my Intro to world theater and drama class if I was to get in O-chem, and all that junk.

What a wonderful Tuesday.
1. Physic's lab instructor seems pretty chill.
2. Break from 9-2...
3. Chilled with Mimi and Christine and had our talk (:
4. More people came and talked (:
5. Got to hang out with Kim and Joseph! I missed us three.
6. Met new people.
7. Still hope for O-Chem... kinda.
8. My World Theater and Drama class professor seems nice.
8.5 Everyone in that class seems like they're there for there major, and I'm like.. not. They're nice though.
9. Didn't nap today, and not tired.
10. Decided I need a trim.
11. Nice weather.

I need to get on this "nerd" train that fellow science majors, Mimi and David are on, cause they are acting weird... like they're being productive, unusual for them... sorta hahaha.

No comments: