Monday, December 20, 2010

Fall 2010

Winter break, about time ha kidding. Well I'm a little late, but Praise God anyways (: After the slowest final's week so far, I just thank Him for giving me sustenance not only for this week, but the whole semester. Break has been good so far, I just found out that I got an A on my chem final, my first one in college haha; if I got a C I would still be happy because honestly we don't deserve anything but death.

This semester consisted of
01. Not so great midterm grades.
02. Monday 3.5 hour break with Mimi then eventually Wednesdays also.
03. C&C Wednesday night bible studies.
04. CPYF Friday night bible studies.
05. Having at least a 3 day weekend every week.
06. Study session Mondays at Mimi's, with Joel sometimes.
07. Once in a while studying with Loris, Abby, etc.
08. Random CPYF tokbox sessions
09. 8 AM classes everyday..til the end.
10. Getting owned by Calc 2, thus taking a W in the class..
11. Lazy days at home.
12. Random lunchbox sessions.
13. Mimi and Ate parking next to or near me.
14. STRESS.
15. God's loving grace and mercy!

No comments: