Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap

Okay so it's not the 31, it's actually the first day of 2011, but whatever. Wow 2010, this year was pretty much average, I guess... I don't know. I feel like so much happened this year, but I can't really think bleh but here it goes.
In 2010 I
- Got into a car accident.
- Had a Disneyland pass.
- Got closer to people I've known forever.
- Continued to grow spiritually.
- Went to San Diego last minute with Mimi and stayed at Tita Del's like always.
- Drove around San Diego with only Mimi.
- Went camping twice.
- Started going C&C bible studies.
- Started consistently going CPYF bible studies.
- Watched movies with Wilfred, Alvin, and Kevin thanks to Grace.
- Tokboxed a lot.
- Started playing violin again.
- Grew closer with all sides of the family.
- Saw the little ones growing up.

So much has happened, but I can't name everything that happened. I praise God for everything that has happened because I know God is sovereign. (Romans 8:28).


Let's try this

January
February
March
AprilMay
June
July
August
September
October
November

December

No comments: