Thursday, April 22, 2010

Whatever happened to "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"?

I’m pretty sure everyone has heard that saying some time during their life. As Serena was telling me last night, “You just went to Vegas!”. I went to Vegas about 2 weeks ago or so, and I keep on thinking about when I’m going back again. I don’t know why I want to go back, I mean we did not do much at all; we were shopping for most of the time. I pretty much went there to babysit my 10 year old cousin, so my aunt could go gamble and shop like crazy. The purpose of the whole trip was to visit my Grandpa after his surgery, and we only went out with him once, and that was for Dimsum. It’s good to know he is doing fine though. Back to the point of this blog, nothing interesting happened to me on this trip, the most interesting thing was probably the Vans guy, but that wasn’t even that interesting. Why can’t I just let what happened in Vegas stay there? It’s just Las Vegas…

I must admit, it felt good to be gone for a few days. Few more weeks to go

No comments: