Friday, February 26, 2010

List #3

"Ay George, you look more Mexican than a taco."

- Sofia Vergara on the George Lopez Show

Thoughts in my head
1. I should be studying.
2. Everyone is right, this week did go by slow.
2.5. Why is it Friday already?
3. CHEMISTRY EXAM today.
4. It's been like 2 weeks since I last went to the gym
5. Practice! Tomorrow strikes a week since I started (:
6. Dentist appointment today. Teeth cleaning yay!
7. Kuya Delfin, didn't take anyone else with him to San Diego
8. Seeing all the Sapitan brothers, but my dad made me miss him more.
9. FAFSA due Sunday night.
10. Why is the shortest section of a lab report the hardest for me to do?
11 I wonder how I did on my Calc exam.
12. If I'm just going to blog instead of studying, just go to sleep Ica.
13. ln[A]t = -kt + ln [A]0
14. ln k = -(Ea/R)(1/T)+ ln A
15. 13&14 are me studying (:

No comments: