Thursday, February 18, 2010

How school can keep you updated.

While working on the Sociology paper that I am suppose to be finishing up at the moment, I wanted to share the article I am doing my paper on.

Living Near a Freeway? Heart Disease may be Higher

It is quite interesting, people that live near a freeway has a higher chance of getting heart disease than people who do not.

I must admit, if I did not have to do this assignment I would most likely not know about this; being that I do not really read the LA times. My only form of news is pretty much the headline articles on Yahoo, and the stories on the local News programs (that I barely watch). Without class assignments like this, I would not be informed on some of the things going on in the world, however fortunately I have class like that..

Okay, back to my paper.

1 comment:

JohnIsHarvey said...

i live near the freeway..... >:[