Friday, January 22, 2010

Change of Plans.

Recently I've made plans to do something, like wash the dogs, buy next semesters parking permit, empty out my backpack, etc. however my plans didn't go through. Earlier this week I went to San Diego for 4 days, therefore I couldn't buy my permit nor empty my backpack. This crazy weather Southern California is having, is preventing me from washing my dogs. There have been quite a few factors that have made me change my plans to do things. As of this very moment, I am suppose to be sleeping because I have to wake up at 8 to get my permit, but instead here I am blogging via my cellphone because I can't sleep. I know I could have slept earlier but I was just so into learning to play 'Something There' on the piano. I was also suppose to continue reading this book after the dissapointing Laker game, but that piano again. Hopefully my plans don't keep changing because I plan on being ready for school before Sunday.

No comments: