Monday, August 17, 2009

Last minute trip

Oh Arizona, how I miss you now. Visiting my aunt's house was great, all though I must say that her pool was sadly wasted since I was allergic to swimming for the weekend.

My weekend consisted of
1. 105 and up temperature.
2. Outlet shopping.
3. Family bonding.
4. Scrabble games.
5. Random TV watching.
6. Late night sleeping with cousins.
7. FOOOOOOOD.
8. Road trips with Kyle next to me.
9. More outlet shopping.
10. People magazine crosswords.
11. Fighting over who Izzy likes better.
12. GPS systems.
13. Listening to My mom and Aunts gossip about EVERTHING.
14. Magic Bullet fun along with watching Magic Bullet commercials
15. Air conditioning

Our "made it to Arizona" face.
Saturday morning's Scrabble game.
Waiting for the others to finish Outlet shopping.
Tita Doc's pool and part of her backyard.
Downtown Pheonix

No comments: