Thursday, September 8, 2011

Although.

So much to do, why am I so happy?


Although
Although I am exhausted
I am still up and awake,
Although I am taking more units than I have ever took
I am adding another two units to take ,
Although I want to take my required classes and graduate
I am taking a class that doesn't go toward my degree,
Although I have so much homework and studying to do
I am on my laptop writing a blog for you to see,
Although I've lost my lovely travel mug that I use for tea
I am still able to go on through the day,
Although I am a sinner
I am saved from sin through the death that only Jesus Christ could pay
Although I have so many worries in my life,
I have peace in my heart and rejoice in the Lord for his grace.


So why am I so happy with so much homework, studying, and things to do? Because I have received something that I don't deserve, and there is nothing I can do to deserve it. But yet I still, I receive this wonderful, glorious, holy gift. So yeah, I always have a reason to so happy; I gotta keep reminding myself that.

Lord, you truly are amazing. With all the worldly distractions you open my eyes and allow me to just focus on you. Something only you could do Lord, and I praise you for it, for all of it.

No comments: