Friday, August 5, 2011

List #12

Sapitans. Nanay's children and their spouses, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren

Past few weeks or so
1. July 26, 2011. My grandma went home to the LORD and is now enjoying being in His presence.
2. Lots of Sapitan and Genido company.
3. My Kaka Delfin is in California again for 2 more weeks!
4. My Dad is finally back! Only God knows for how long haha, seriously.
5. This past week I think I've spent more time at Poppy than my own house.
6. Plenty of time spent with Ate, Kuya, Ate Rosalie and Jane.
7. Watched old home videos. Really good stuff.
8. Spent a lot of time at forest lawn for 4 days.
9. Losing my voice for the viewings haha.
10. Wearing black and white for 4 days!
11. Witnessing to my family, but realized I need to do a better job.
12. N64'ed!
13. Ended summer school and finally started summer!
14. Mexican candy!
15. My dad's driving..
16. Realizing what a blessing family is to me.
17. Got to hangout with high school friends.
18. Sheba's going to Germany!
19. 90s are all that.
20. Can finally continue watching Dragon Ball GT.
21. A haircut I was not expecting haha.

I can't really remember the past few weeks anyways or even months since I haven't blogged in a while. This past week alone as been a little crazy, but God has been so gracious to me and my family and I just praise Him for all of it.

No comments: