Saturday, April 2, 2011

Late night blogging. #2


I have no idea why I'm awake right now.


"My sole hope for heaven lies in the full atonement made on Calvary's cross for the ungodly. I firmly rely on that. I do not have a shadow of hope anywhere else. You are in the same condition as I am. Neither of us has anything of our own worth to be a basis of trusts."

- Charles Spurgeon

It's hard to just let go and let God, but He is sovereign, and my faith and trust is in Him. It might or might not be harder to trust our flesh, or any other human's flesh; but if you do, I pray for you.
Why trust me, I'm just a human being, but trust His Word.

Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died - more than that who was raised - who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
- Romans 8:33-34

No comments: