Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Late night blogging. #1

Crazy weekend, starting with Physics lecture to ending up with my brother sleeping in my room.

Alright well Saturday was a wonderful day, well everyday is wonderful, because it's a day that the LORD has made. Fun time at Samchez' debut, everyone looked good. Sunday was wonderful as well, in a different way. Started off at CPC. Then went to the convalescent home that Lola Bining has been at, where there was a mini family party. It was fun, simple, and small, I enjoyed it. As I looked at Lola Bining, I saw her brother in her face, or my Grandpa in her face, I never realized that they had similar faces... well after all they are siblings. I guess. Then we went home, for a good 15 minutes, and next thing you know we ended up in the ER or Kaiser. We were in the waiting room for a good 3 hours or so, fellowship with my brother and cousin Harvey. Praise God that my mother came out with a fracture, and is not in critical condition, but please pray for her. From Lola Bining's party to the ER waiting room, the talk with my brother's in Christ was encouraging. I am blessed to have them in my life.

Today, oh today err yesterday? was a really rough one, but through God's grace I made it through the day. Actually when I was done with class and leaving school was when it got hard. I found out that I got myself into a hole that will be hard to get out, but I put all my trust in the LORD and know that He is sovereign.

I'm not really good with expressing my feelings or whatever, it might be due to the fact that I never really know how I feel most of the time. But today was a lot, it's really hard for me to type right now ... I was scared, disappointed, lost, frustrated, tired, overwhelmed, all of that; so many feelings, and only one of me. I couldn't help but cry earlier, and it's not something I do often... But I reminded myself, that all the things I was crying about wasn't anything I need, nor deserve. What I have now, isn't what I deserve; God has blessed me, yes, me a sinner, with so many things and people in my life, it's so selfish of me to want more. Then I realized, no matter what is happening to me in this world, I should rejoice in the LORD no matter what, because my savior Jesus Christ paid the ultimate price for my sin.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

- Romans 6:23
A sinner like myself, and yourself all deserve to die, but that's where grace comes in, you see, the sins of the elect have been paid for through the precious blood shed by Christ on the cross. Let me remind you that Christ was perfect and did not sin. And that's how I can rejoice through rough times like this and any other time.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
- 1 Peter 1:3-9

Sorry if my blog is a little all over the place, it was suppose to just be about my weekend, but hey what can I say, the Holy Spirit moved me. It's pretty late, I'm suppose to wake up in 3 hours, so I could have messed up, really bad, I tend to do that a lot when I blog or even type at night. Goodnight.

No comments: