Thursday, March 11, 2010

There's other things I can be doing.

This is my 3rd blog, I saved the previous two because I couldn't add more to what I had. I don't know why I blog when I have loads of homework and studying to do. I am not going to say I am ahead, because I am not. With a few changes I must say this week has been better than it's been all semester. However Calculus is not better than it's been all semester, I must get on that. Even when I do, I still don't get the acceptable (for me anyways) scores.

Anyways I'm watching this Portland at Golden State basketball game, GS down by 3, &Portland has the ball, around 20 seconds left and then at like 3 seconds CJ Watson fouls. I mean If you're going to foul don't wait &let 18 seconds go to waste, and if you're waiting for the shot clock to end, don't foul! You would think professionals would know this, but hey they're not perfect. You already know who is. What I'm getting out of this is that if your planning to waste time, make sure you follow through with the reason why your killing time. I don't know if this makes sense, but I just got it from this game.

Keep the Rhythm.
1. Rough draft advertisement essay due Monday.
2. Redo Calculus homework again &again til I get it for Mondays quiz.
3.Study for the nothing I know in Sociology, midterm on Tuesday.
3.5. Thank God for the teacher's Review!
4. Finish up Lab, since I did it early.
5. Continue reading Chapter 16.
6. Rewrite Credo essay for better grade due Friday

1 comment:

JohnIsHarvey said...

ICARUMBA GOT THIS! everysecond counts! make the best of it...i should too. hah