Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ's memorial

"I want to say to Michael's children, there wasn't nothing strange about your daddy, it was strange what your daddy had to deal with. He dealt with it anyway. He dealt with it for us."

- Al Sharpton

Isn't it funny how when he was alive the media was all in his business and people had negative things to say about him, and now that he's dead it's all gone. I think it's sad how it takes such a sad event to make some people realize all the great things a person has done.

"This is a moment I wished I wouldn't live to see ... As much as we may feel that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him far more."

- Stevie Wonder

Yes more about him. Even though I was watching it on tv, it was s so touching. I'll admit I teared... plenty of times. At practice I told Donnie I was tearing but I wasn't sure if I was tearing because of the memorial or because one of the dogs were limping. Then I watched the encore presentation, since I didn't finish and I started tearing again making me realize that I wasn't tearing because of the dog...

No comments: