Tuesday, August 5, 2008

start of august

oh man its already august, which means only one more month till my last year of high school starts . youth camp was awesome, i so totally enjoyed it; but i know other people had more fun than i did, because they had their friends with them . no what i mean haha . but i loved that i got to reunite with people i havent talked to ina while , got to know people way more because i never really knew them &that i got to grow my relationship with God . oh &how could i forget im glad i got to share Gods love with others . well like i said this awhile ago &it was that this year i want to strengthen my relationship with God &i think i am this year . not just because i started goign to sunday school again, &that i went to youth camp . like i actually started reading the bible on my own ¬ just to read it . i also payed serious attention to the sermons at chuch . im proud of myself &i look forward to getting to know God more .

No comments: