Thursday, June 19, 2008

one week of summer

this one week of break before summer school, SUCKS ! like seriously haha . i thought tuesday was gonna be fun, cause it was registration for summer school &like everyone was gonna be there well future seniors, but nopeee . so today me &my dad went looking for my future car, haha &i told him about this one camry, but he didnt like it &right in front was an acura integra !!! gahh i was like, WOAHH . haha its only 2150 or something like that, omgosh i want it (: 4 doors too &automatic <333 my dad just doesn't like it cause of the sunroof, wtheck ? haha well he didnt even get the number ]]: ima ask him again haha . &he says i cant drive to summer school, "your car's gonna get stolen over there" -___- parents .




most of us with kuya &wilfred at their graduation


some of us with kim &wilfred


me &grace are next to graduate (: watch of cause its class of O9's time to shine .

No comments: